Digimon Masters Online Increase Level Cap
As well as the increase in level cap, Joymax has introduced two new mercenary Digimon Masters, Keenan and Falcomon. The new Digimon Masters will be at hand to teach you anything you need to know. There’s also a new event in the form of the “New Tamer” event, rewarding players once their Digimon companion reaches level 41.
2012 is shaping up to be a great year for the free to play title, with Joymax planning on launching several large-scale content updates in the coming months, there’s never been a better time to get involved in Digimon Masters Online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21