Digimon Masters Online Increase Level Cap
As well as the increase in level cap, Joymax has introduced two new mercenary Digimon Masters, Keenan and Falcomon. The new Digimon Masters will be at hand to teach you anything you need to know. There’s also a new event in the form of the “New Tamer” event, rewarding players once their Digimon companion reaches level 41.
2012 is shaping up to be a great year for the free to play title, with Joymax planning on launching several large-scale content updates in the coming months, there’s never been a better time to get involved in Digimon Masters Online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07