Developers Announce Details On Future Of AoC
Age of Conan developers Funcom recently announced the future plans for the savage MMORPG, including planned deployments from version 3.1 right up to 4.0. Having just released a huge expansion to coincide with the Hollywood blockbuster, players weren’t expecting a lot but this latest announcement has set the record straight.
In the patches building up to version 4.0, players can expect a number of issues with the Dreamworld Engine to be addressed, as well of plenty of client side fixes and tweaks to make the general experience of the game much smoother. Other upcoming features in the planned updates includes a new Tier 4 raid and a new adventure pack.
The Adventure Pack is obviously the most discussed feature about the announcement but sadly Funcom have yet to release any concrete details. The name and content of the pack remain unknown but we have been told that they plan to release it sometime in Q2 2012.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22