Developers Announce Details On Future Of AoC
Age of Conan developers Funcom recently announced the future plans for the savage MMORPG, including planned deployments from version 3.1 right up to 4.0. Having just released a huge expansion to coincide with the Hollywood blockbuster, players weren’t expecting a lot but this latest announcement has set the record straight.
In the patches building up to version 4.0, players can expect a number of issues with the Dreamworld Engine to be addressed, as well of plenty of client side fixes and tweaks to make the general experience of the game much smoother. Other upcoming features in the planned updates includes a new Tier 4 raid and a new adventure pack.
The Adventure Pack is obviously the most discussed feature about the announcement but sadly Funcom have yet to release any concrete details. The name and content of the pack remain unknown but we have been told that they plan to release it sometime in Q2 2012.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42