December Progress Report For The Repopulation
In true fashion the developers of The Repopulation launched their latest monthly report after a highly productive month of development in December. Each and every month the developers make a huge post detailing all of the changes in the game and December saw many aspects of the game being ported over to the new Hero Engine 2.0.
While Hero Engine 2.0 was big news around here, we also managed to maintain our steady stream of progress. Dens, Vehicles, and Crafting probably received the largest upgrades this month and those changes are detailed below in the build notes below.
Following this update in a few days we will release an end of the year review and a quick look into 2013 and what is around the corner for us so please stay tuned for that update.
Interested players can read the full announcement post on the official forums.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21