DC Universe Online: Research & Development Deployed
The latest super hero MMO to make the transition to free to play, DC Universe Online, has recently released the highly anticipated Research and Development patch that will allow players to craft new items and gear.
After recently experiencing a huge surge in population, developers Sony Entertainment Online promised players quality patches within months, this is the first major patch they’ve released since the transition and it has already been met with great feedback.
The new crafting system will allow players to find materials and plans in a number of ways, including quest rewards, deconstructing rare items and collecting from monsters. The update is quite substantial and includes a large amount of plans for new items and pieces of equipment, players can expect further improvements to the R&D system in the coming months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07