DC Universe Online: Research & Development Deployed
The latest super hero MMO to make the transition to free to play, DC Universe Online, has recently released the highly anticipated Research and Development patch that will allow players to craft new items and gear.
After recently experiencing a huge surge in population, developers Sony Entertainment Online promised players quality patches within months, this is the first major patch they’ve released since the transition and it has already been met with great feedback.
The new crafting system will allow players to find materials and plans in a number of ways, including quest rewards, deconstructing rare items and collecting from monsters. The update is quite substantial and includes a large amount of plans for new items and pieces of equipment, players can expect further improvements to the R&D system in the coming months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22