DC Universe Launches Micro-transactions
DC Universe Online recently launched their new micro-transactions model, giving players the opportunity to buy in game items with Station Cash. The current price for Station Cash is $1.00/100 and with a very limited selection available to buy, many DCU players are frustrated that other issues didn’t take priority. The available items are as follows:
– Vault Ticket 100 Station Cash Each
Allows for an extra trip to the Vault that rewards the player with various rewards and items. Many players are still experiencing Freeze issues when trying to access the vault so we don’t expect many of these to sell just yet.
– Repair Robot 100 Station Cash Each
Summons a robot that can repair any damaged equipment you may have, also acts as a vendor buying any unwanted items.
DC Universe Online had a bit of a rocky launch and lost a large number of players due to lack of content and technical issues, sadly this wasn’t the update many were hoping for
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22