DC Universe Launches Micro-transactions
DC Universe Online recently launched their new micro-transactions model, giving players the opportunity to buy in game items with Station Cash. The current price for Station Cash is $1.00/100 and with a very limited selection available to buy, many DCU players are frustrated that other issues didn’t take priority. The available items are as follows:
– Vault Ticket 100 Station Cash Each
Allows for an extra trip to the Vault that rewards the player with various rewards and items. Many players are still experiencing Freeze issues when trying to access the vault so we don’t expect many of these to sell just yet.
– Repair Robot 100 Station Cash Each
Summons a robot that can repair any damaged equipment you may have, also acts as a vendor buying any unwanted items.
DC Universe Online had a bit of a rocky launch and lost a large number of players due to lack of content and technical issues, sadly this wasn’t the update many were hoping for
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Epic XP Boost Through Story Arrives May 6, 2015
- Kael’Thas Unleashed As Latest Heroes Of The Storm Hero May 6, 2015
- The Nexus Invades The World Of WildStar As Update Release Arrives May 5, 2015
- Bungie To Livesteam Co-Op Arena Prison Of Elders Ahead Of Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Release May 5, 2015