Dawn of Fantasy Open Beta
The latest MMORTS to hit the market, Dawn of Fantasy, begun its Open Beta earlier this month. The beta is currently available to anyone wishing to play however they have chosen to go the way of OB Keys so expect a limit somewhere along the line.
Dawn of Fantasy offers both single player and multiplayer game modes, featuring combined mechanics from both the MMORPG world and the MMORTS world. A fully persistent real world environment mixed in with resource gathering and management, and unit training and deployment. The game will be free to play once it launches on September 6th, however you will have to pay a currently undisclosed fee for the game itself, in the same way that you do with games like Guild Wars.
There’s a huge gap for a top quality RTS MMO at the moment, very few games outside of copy and paste browser titles rarely touch the genre, Dawn of Fantasy offers plenty of unique features and is something players are hoping will really put MMORTS titles on the map.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- New Physics Engine Revealed For World Of Tanks March 5, 2014
- Albion Online Alpha Date Announced March 5, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19