Darkfall Free To Play Weekend
Today marks the beginning of the Free to Play weekend for Darkfall Online. The sandbox MMORPG has always been on the wrong side of the critics, many complain of the lack of features and vastly open world but several patches and updates have been released to address the problem.
It appears the developers are finally confident enough to offer a free weekend to interested players. There’s no restrictions, all players have access to every part of the game and during the weekend, players can enjoy a 4x increase on experience gain and loot drops.
I experience the gain at launch and gave it a shot again recently, I haven’t noticed any huge changes but there’s been a lot of positive comments on the forums so it’s worth a shot if you haven’t played it.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22