Darkfall Free To Play Weekend
Today marks the beginning of the Free to Play weekend for Darkfall Online. The sandbox MMORPG has always been on the wrong side of the critics, many complain of the lack of features and vastly open world but several patches and updates have been released to address the problem.
It appears the developers are finally confident enough to offer a free weekend to interested players. There’s no restrictions, all players have access to every part of the game and during the weekend, players can enjoy a 4x increase on experience gain and loot drops.
I experience the gain at launch and gave it a shot again recently, I haven’t noticed any huge changes but there’s been a lot of positive comments on the forums so it’s worth a shot if you haven’t played it.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21