Darkfall Free To Play Weekend
Today marks the beginning of the Free to Play weekend for Darkfall Online. The sandbox MMORPG has always been on the wrong side of the critics, many complain of the lack of features and vastly open world but several patches and updates have been released to address the problem.
It appears the developers are finally confident enough to offer a free weekend to interested players. There’s no restrictions, all players have access to every part of the game and during the weekend, players can enjoy a 4x increase on experience gain and loot drops.
I experience the gain at launch and gave it a shot again recently, I haven’t noticed any huge changes but there’s been a lot of positive comments on the forums so it’s worth a shot if you haven’t played it.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32