Darkfall Free To Play Weekend
Today marks the beginning of the Free to Play weekend for Darkfall Online. The sandbox MMORPG has always been on the wrong side of the critics, many complain of the lack of features and vastly open world but several patches and updates have been released to address the problem.
It appears the developers are finally confident enough to offer a free weekend to interested players. There’s no restrictions, all players have access to every part of the game and during the weekend, players can enjoy a 4x increase on experience gain and loot drops.
I experience the gain at launch and gave it a shot again recently, I haven’t noticed any huge changes but there’s been a lot of positive comments on the forums so it’s worth a shot if you haven’t played it.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20