Create Your Own MMO World With Gameglobe
The new free MMORPG project from Bigpoint and Square Enix has torn a rift in the gaming community already, and that’s before any real footage was released. Gameglobe is an upcoming free MMORPG game that will allow players to create and play free RPG games online. The first official teaser trailer has been released, and although it’s a very brief video, it does the job of a teaser and has us very excited. The video displays some of the potential the game engine has, allowing players to create a multitude of different game types, from free MMORPG games to old-school platform titles.
Check out the video below and let us know what you think. Will Gameglobe be a game changer or just another failed attempt to revitalize the free MMORPG genre?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21