Create Your Own Gameglobe Zombie Game With The Zombie Outbreak Pack
Today marks the launch of the highly anticipated Zombie Outbreak pack for the innovative browser-based construction MMO, Gameglobe. The unique MMO gives players the tools to create and share their own 3D games and this latest update adds even more valuable tools to a players creative arsenal.
Electric Zombieland: The walking dead will march to the beat of a different drummer once you corral them in with electrified fences. A surefire way to add some spark to any game world.
Hit Z With Your Best Shot: Hey Joe, where you going with that crowbar in your hand? To mow down some disorderly undead? Re-dead the undead with a wide array of weapons.
Ghoulnang Style: Gameglobe creators need actors for their games, and a diverse array of living dead characters and sounds to inhabit games and terrorize players.
Gameglobe continues to capture the hearts and imaginations of creative gamers everywhere. It’s easily one of the friendliest tools if you want to take a stab at game development. Zero programming knowledge or experience is required so give it a shot today!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29