Counter-Strike 2 Online Announced
A recent joint announcement from Valve and Nexon have confirmed rumors that Counter-Strike 2 Online is currently in development. Valve, the publishers of the original Counter-Strike title, have partnered with Nexon to bring the first person shooter title to a worldwide gaming portal.
Counter-Strike 2 Online will use an improved version of the famous Source engine, an engine that has been behind some of the biggest titles released in recent years. Valve stated that Counter-Strike 2 Online will include all of the much loved features from the original game but with enhancements in all areas, including new maps, weapons and game modes. There’s no shortage of popular first person shooter games on the internet, like the recently released Repulse, but very few have the massive following of the Counter-Strike franchise. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest FPS releases in decades.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07