Counter-Strike 2 Online Announced
A recent joint announcement from Valve and Nexon have confirmed rumors that Counter-Strike 2 Online is currently in development. Valve, the publishers of the original Counter-Strike title, have partnered with Nexon to bring the first person shooter title to a worldwide gaming portal.
Counter-Strike 2 Online will use an improved version of the famous Source engine, an engine that has been behind some of the biggest titles released in recent years. Valve stated that Counter-Strike 2 Online will include all of the much loved features from the original game but with enhancements in all areas, including new maps, weapons and game modes. There’s no shortage of popular first person shooter games on the internet, like the recently released Repulse, but very few have the massive following of the Counter-Strike franchise. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest FPS releases in decades.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22