Community At The Center Of Latest DUST 514 Update
CCP today announced the immediate deployment of the latest update for DUST 514, centering on various features and enhancements that have been directly requested by the games community. Of particular note is the massive task of making changes to hundreds of in-game items and equipment pieces – in a constant effort to rebalance many core elements of the game.
There’s a plethora of changes included with the Uprising 1.8 update, we’ve highlighted some of the more exciting elements below:
- The range on repair tools has been reduced.
- Drop uplink spawn times have been increased.
- Nanohive nanite supply have been reduced.
- The Cloak Field will be available in 1.8.
For additional information on all the changes arriving with the launch of the 1.8 Update you can check the official forums for the patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pre-Alpha Testing Underway For Camelot Unchained October 18, 2014
- Reaping Event Underway In SMITE October 18, 2014
- Darkfall Online’s Relic System Detailed October 16, 2014
- Many Still Unable To Enjoy Driveclub’s Multiplayer October 16, 2014