Community At The Center Of Latest DUST 514 Update
CCP today announced the immediate deployment of the latest update for DUST 514, centering on various features and enhancements that have been directly requested by the games community. Of particular note is the massive task of making changes to hundreds of in-game items and equipment pieces – in a constant effort to rebalance many core elements of the game.
There’s a plethora of changes included with the Uprising 1.8 update, we’ve highlighted some of the more exciting elements below:
- The range on repair tools has been reduced.
- Drop uplink spawn times have been increased.
- Nanohive nanite supply have been reduced.
- The Cloak Field will be available in 1.8.
For additional information on all the changes arriving with the launch of the 1.8 Update you can check the official forums for the patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Round The Clock Alpha Returns For Fornite August 25, 2015
- ArcheAge Celebrating First Anniversary August 25, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07