Command And Conquer Coming To A Browser Near You
EA have just announced that their hit MMORTS franchise, Command & Conquer, will be launching a new browser-based online version sometime in 2012. Alongside Starcraft, C&C is arguably the most popular RTS title ever released, releasing over 15 titles in 10 years, the game is popular on both console and PC and will soon be available in your browser or on your phone.
The Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances beta sign ups are currently open, but there’s been no official comment on when it will start. We do know the game will be free to play and will feature similar mechanics to the hundreds of RTS games already available online. The combat is real-time and players can expect in-depth unit and resource management, an expansive commando system and the ability to have a large number of bases at your disposal.
We’ll let you know when more information is available.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07