City Of Steam Dev Journal Released – With Mini-Game
City of Steam has already captured the hearts of thousands after some very successful alpha weekends, and the developers continue to impress with a unique take on their latest developer journal. It’s not your typical journal entry where X developer talks about a bunch of upcoming features, instead it takes a look back at how far City of Steam has progressed since the early days.
City of Steam has become known for its unique take on browser gaming and the dev journal is no different. Players can have the opportunity to use an early developer mini-game that was programmed to help tweak the destruction of barrels. If you’ve played it, you’ve probably smashed dozens in your time. Not really paying attention to the effort and time that goes in to the physics based destruction. But now you can sample the same tool used by the developers.
To read the full journal entry, and play the mini-game, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07