City Of Steam Dev Journal Released – With Mini-Game
City of Steam has already captured the hearts of thousands after some very successful alpha weekends, and the developers continue to impress with a unique take on their latest developer journal. It’s not your typical journal entry where X developer talks about a bunch of upcoming features, instead it takes a look back at how far City of Steam has progressed since the early days.
City of Steam has become known for its unique take on browser gaming and the dev journal is no different. Players can have the opportunity to use an early developer mini-game that was programmed to help tweak the destruction of barrels. If you’ve played it, you’ve probably smashed dozens in your time. Not really paying attention to the effort and time that goes in to the physics based destruction. But now you can sample the same tool used by the developers.
To read the full journal entry, and play the mini-game, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20