Champions Online – Demonflame Adventure Pack
Explore brand new content across a wide range of levels and battle the horrors of the Qliphothic realm to foil Luther Black’s plans in the latest Free Adventure Pack for Champions Online.
The Demonflame Is All-Consuming
More than two decades ago, Luther Black used the full power of his DEMON organization to initiate the Demonflame incident. Through vile magics and human sacrifice he created a flaming tower that rose into the sky, and at its peak he attempted a horrific ritual in order to pry open the doors between worlds and drain the power of the Qliphothic entity known as Sharna-Gorak the Destroyer. He was stopped by the combined forces of brave superheroes and, to everyone’s surpise, VIPER. Luther Black’s plan was foiled, and the tower disappeared.
Now, Luther Black has taken a desperate gamble to re-create the Demonflame incident. If he succeeds, he may be able to steal the essence of the Kings of Edom and become the apotheosis of Qliphothic power.
Demonflame is our second Adventure Pack, available now! Explore brand new content across a wide range of levels and battle the horrors of the Qliphothic realm to foil Luther Black’s plans. Here’s what you can expect from Demonflame:
- A Realm of Chaos: Explore the chaotic expanses of the Qliphotic Realm and its towering demon spires, and prevent Luthor Black from succeeding where he failed before.
- Challenge Yourself: Champions from levels 11-40, solo or with friends, can play Demonflame. The challenge will scale to match your play style. Team up with your friends and take on greater challenges, or use the Difficulty Slider to push the powers of your enemies over the top!
- New DEMON Devotees: Encounter the villains of DEMON, including Jack Fool, The Left Hand and the master magus Luther Black.
- UNTIL’s Project Hermes: Earn UNTIL Merits from Project Hermes to buy special costume pieces, action figures, devices and more.
Read more: http://www.champions-online.com/
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32