Cancelled MMORPG Game Gets New Leash Of Life With Kickstarter
The post apocalyptic shooting MMO game, Grimlands, was previously cancelled by publishers Gamigo but is it set to see a new leash on life with the popular Kickstarter program.
Following the cancellation by Gamigo the games developers, DRAGO Entertainment, have taken to Kickstarter with the hopes of receiving enough funding from interested parties. For those interested in supporting the development of a brand new post-apocalyptic MMO game that blends RPG mechanics with shooting skills, you can view the Kickstarter page here.
“When gamigo announced they would no longer fund the development of Grimlands, we were all shocked, given we had spent more than five years on this game and are finally so close to release”, explains Lucjan Mikociak, Head of Development at DRAGO Entertainment. “However, at the same time the numerous outcries from Press and Players around the globe convinced us that the market eagerly awaits our title and that we have to keep working towards launch.”
For more information on key features in Grimlands click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20