CABAL Online: Legacy of Darkness Announced
This summer award-winning MMOG Cabal Online prepares for the latest free expansion, Episode 6: Legacy of Darkness, which pits players against challenging new bosses and introduces them to a revamped upgrading system. The expansion also features new dungeons which will make even the best gamers struggle to complete them.
Maquinas Outpost is a brand new time-based instance introduced by the forthcoming expansion in which players will encounter hard to beat bosses and a unique time-extension system. The time-extension system provides an extra challenge for a group dungeon because players must kill bosses and advance through the instance in order to extend the duration of the instance itself. Upon completing Maquinas Outpost players will have their high quality loot, but also they will earn Dungeon Points which can be exchanged for powerful items and equipment.
Even the low level players will have their own “goodies pack” of new bosses that will roam the beginner maps providing a good hunting experience for all those who desire stronger equipment. This is one way to make the new gamers’ experience entertaining and adventurous, based on an environment filled with challenges waiting to be tackled.
A greatly improved upgrading system, better drop rates for bosses, new class-binding armor, new dungeons – these are only a few of the significant additions and new content available with Episode 6: Legacy of Darkness.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21