Browser Giants Merge Forces
Two of the most successful browser-based MMO publishers, Bigpoint and gPotato, have recently announced that they’re combining their portals, adding all of Bigpoint’s most successful MMO titles to the gPotato gaming portal.
The most notable game in Bigpoint’s arsenal is Battlestar Galactica, but they’re also adding popular titles such as Farmerama and Dark Orbit. This is quite a surprise move as both companies are already successful but the merge is sure to increase the player numbers for all titles, so it’s not bad news for players of their games.
To celebrate the merge gPotato have launched a number of events including a $900 prize giveaway on Facebook as well as a competition to edit the gPotato logo for a chance to win hardware for your PC.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21