Browser Giants Merge Forces
Two of the most successful browser-based MMO publishers, Bigpoint and gPotato, have recently announced that they’re combining their portals, adding all of Bigpoint’s most successful MMO titles to the gPotato gaming portal.
The most notable game in Bigpoint’s arsenal is Battlestar Galactica, but they’re also adding popular titles such as Farmerama and Dark Orbit. This is quite a surprise move as both companies are already successful but the merge is sure to increase the player numbers for all titles, so it’s not bad news for players of their games.
To celebrate the merge gPotato have launched a number of events including a $900 prize giveaway on Facebook as well as a competition to edit the gPotato logo for a chance to win hardware for your PC.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22