Brick-Force Closed Beta Begins
The upcoming first person shooter MMO from Infernum, has just hit closed-beta with a bang. Thousands of keys were given away across a large number of gaming websites, all running low within hours of going live. Brick-Force is one of the first online multiplayer games that allows players to work together to build the maps they play on, before blowing each-other apart.
The developers have already launched a number of Facebook related map development competitions with players being rewarded beta invites and in-game cosmetic items. The closed beta is currently in full swing and is expected to last a few more weeks before they open the doors for more widespread testing. Infernum have said they’re in no rush to release the title and they will do so once they feel the game is ready.
Players can equip various guns and items, as well as finding/buying cosmetic items to make their character more unique.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07