Brick-Force Closed Beta Begins
The upcoming first person shooter MMO from Infernum, has just hit closed-beta with a bang. Thousands of keys were given away across a large number of gaming websites, all running low within hours of going live. Brick-Force is one of the first online multiplayer games that allows players to work together to build the maps they play on, before blowing each-other apart.
The developers have already launched a number of Facebook related map development competitions with players being rewarded beta invites and in-game cosmetic items. The closed beta is currently in full swing and is expected to last a few more weeks before they open the doors for more widespread testing. Infernum have said they’re in no rush to release the title and they will do so once they feel the game is ready.
Players can equip various guns and items, as well as finding/buying cosmetic items to make their character more unique.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21