Brick Force Closed Beta Approaching
First time MMO developers, Infernum, have just announced the starting date for their upcoming MMOFPS game, Brick Force. The closed beta will begin February 28th and will run until “We feel the game is ready”.
The game genre is a first in the MMO world, although there’s an abundance of MMOFPS titles, Brick Force adds a sandbox MMO element by allowing players to construct their own maps and levels, brick by brick. Utilizing the powerful Unity 3D engine, players will be able to create almost anything they like, and then share it with other players. The games graphics are a step up from Minecraft but the concept is very similar, allowing players total freedom with how they experience the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21