Brick Force Closed Beta Approaching
First time MMO developers, Infernum, have just announced the starting date for their upcoming MMOFPS game, Brick Force. The closed beta will begin February 28th and will run until “We feel the game is ready”.
The game genre is a first in the MMO world, although there’s an abundance of MMOFPS titles, Brick Force adds a sandbox MMO element by allowing players to construct their own maps and levels, brick by brick. Utilizing the powerful Unity 3D engine, players will be able to create almost anything they like, and then share it with other players. The games graphics are a step up from Minecraft but the concept is very similar, allowing players total freedom with how they experience the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20