Brick Force Closed Beta Approaching
First time MMO developers, Infernum, have just announced the starting date for their upcoming MMOFPS game, Brick Force. The closed beta will begin February 28th and will run until “We feel the game is ready”.
The game genre is a first in the MMO world, although there’s an abundance of MMOFPS titles, Brick Force adds a sandbox MMO element by allowing players to construct their own maps and levels, brick by brick. Utilizing the powerful Unity 3D engine, players will be able to create almost anything they like, and then share it with other players. The games graphics are a step up from Minecraft but the concept is very similar, allowing players total freedom with how they experience the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EverQuest Next: Have Your Say On Grouping December 5, 2013
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06