Brick-Force Begins Open Beta
Infernum have just released a press statement including details on the open beta event for their creatively unique MMO game, Brick-Force. Brick-Force occupies a unique genre in MMORPG games, allowing players to construct their own maps and then sharing them with the community, creating an almost endless supply of combat arenas.
Brick-Force enjoyed a successful closed beta with thousands of people playing the game, and even more maps being made. The open beta is now live for all players to get involved in, test the game, play a few rounds and even give map building a shot. To celebrate the launch of the open beta event Infernum have released a new video containing some of the best moments from closed beta.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20