Brick-Force Begins Open Beta
Infernum have just released a press statement including details on the open beta event for their creatively unique MMO game, Brick-Force. Brick-Force occupies a unique genre in MMORPG games, allowing players to construct their own maps and then sharing them with the community, creating an almost endless supply of combat arenas.
Brick-Force enjoyed a successful closed beta with thousands of people playing the game, and even more maps being made. The open beta is now live for all players to get involved in, test the game, play a few rounds and even give map building a shot. To celebrate the launch of the open beta event Infernum have released a new video containing some of the best moments from closed beta.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21