Brick-Force Begins Open Beta
Infernum have just released a press statement including details on the open beta event for their creatively unique MMO game, Brick-Force. Brick-Force occupies a unique genre in MMORPG games, allowing players to construct their own maps and then sharing them with the community, creating an almost endless supply of combat arenas.
Brick-Force enjoyed a successful closed beta with thousands of people playing the game, and even more maps being made. The open beta is now live for all players to get involved in, test the game, play a few rounds and even give map building a shot. To celebrate the launch of the open beta event Infernum have released a new video containing some of the best moments from closed beta.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07