Brawl Busters To Start Closed Beta August 11th
Rock Hippo Productions released a statement including details of the Closed Beta event for their latest free to play MMO title, Brawl Busters. The game is delivered in a third person shooter style engine that offers a very similar art type to the Team Fortress games. Brawl Busters offers various comedy class types from Boxer to Rocker, all with their own attack abilities and psychical style.
The videos demonstrate fast paced beat ‘em up style combat with an added mix of comedy art and dialogue. Rock Hippo have been designing the game for a little over 2 years and hope to release the title later this year. The Closed Beta event is currently open to sign ups from all regions and is scheduled to begin August 11th.
Will Brawl Busters have what it takes to claim a spot on the beat ‘em up ladder or will the experience and player base of games like Dungeon Fighter prove too strong for any new rival to match, only time will tell.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19