Brawl Busters To Start Closed Beta August 11th
Rock Hippo Productions released a statement including details of the Closed Beta event for their latest free to play MMO title, Brawl Busters. The game is delivered in a third person shooter style engine that offers a very similar art type to the Team Fortress games. Brawl Busters offers various comedy class types from Boxer to Rocker, all with their own attack abilities and psychical style.
The videos demonstrate fast paced beat ‘em up style combat with an added mix of comedy art and dialogue. Rock Hippo have been designing the game for a little over 2 years and hope to release the title later this year. The Closed Beta event is currently open to sign ups from all regions and is scheduled to begin August 11th.
Will Brawl Busters have what it takes to claim a spot on the beat ‘em up ladder or will the experience and player base of games like Dungeon Fighter prove too strong for any new rival to match, only time will tell.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32