Brawl Busters To Start Closed Beta August 11th
Rock Hippo Productions released a statement including details of the Closed Beta event for their latest free to play MMO title, Brawl Busters. The game is delivered in a third person shooter style engine that offers a very similar art type to the Team Fortress games. Brawl Busters offers various comedy class types from Boxer to Rocker, all with their own attack abilities and psychical style.
The videos demonstrate fast paced beat ‘em up style combat with an added mix of comedy art and dialogue. Rock Hippo have been designing the game for a little over 2 years and hope to release the title later this year. The Closed Beta event is currently open to sign ups from all regions and is scheduled to begin August 11th.
Will Brawl Busters have what it takes to claim a spot on the beat ‘em up ladder or will the experience and player base of games like Dungeon Fighter prove too strong for any new rival to match, only time will tell.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22