Brand New Racing Conditions Added For Auto Club Revolution
Gateshead have just announced some brand new dynamics to hit their high-octane racing action game, Auto Club Revolution. The game has captured the hearts of thousands thanks to its unique real-time racing mechanics and this latest update is sure to impress with a whole new level of realism.
The new wet conditions will see various tracks soaked to flooding level, providing brand new challenges for both fresh and seasoned players alike. Players will need to master their reactions speeds and vehicles to ensure they stay on the track while maintaining the optimal speed throughout each and ever bend. Concretes not the only challenge as even a slight slip up will see players spinning out of control on the wet, grassy terrain.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- New Physics Engine Revealed For World Of Tanks March 5, 2014
- Albion Online Alpha Date Announced March 5, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19