Brand New Racing Conditions Added For Auto Club Revolution
Gateshead have just announced some brand new dynamics to hit their high-octane racing action game, Auto Club Revolution. The game has captured the hearts of thousands thanks to its unique real-time racing mechanics and this latest update is sure to impress with a whole new level of realism.
The new wet conditions will see various tracks soaked to flooding level, providing brand new challenges for both fresh and seasoned players alike. Players will need to master their reactions speeds and vehicles to ensure they stay on the track while maintaining the optimal speed throughout each and ever bend. Concretes not the only challenge as even a slight slip up will see players spinning out of control on the wet, grassy terrain.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07