Brand New Racing Conditions Added For Auto Club Revolution
Gateshead have just announced some brand new dynamics to hit their high-octane racing action game, Auto Club Revolution. The game has captured the hearts of thousands thanks to its unique real-time racing mechanics and this latest update is sure to impress with a whole new level of realism.
The new wet conditions will see various tracks soaked to flooding level, providing brand new challenges for both fresh and seasoned players alike. Players will need to master their reactions speeds and vehicles to ensure they stay on the track while maintaining the optimal speed throughout each and ever bend. Concretes not the only challenge as even a slight slip up will see players spinning out of control on the wet, grassy terrain.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21