Bloodline Champions Huge Content Update
Anyone that has played Funcoms (Age of Conan, Anarchy Online) free to play MOBO title would have probably received an email with details about the recent update, Dawn of Relics. This is the largest content update for Bloodline Champions since launch and includes a new Arena map, a free Bloodline, new matchmaking system and a new progression system.
The progression system adds far more depth to the way you progress through the game, as you level you can use the Medallion and Trait systems to distribute points to certain stats so you can directly effect things like cool downs, damage and health regeneration. Dubbed Bloodline Champions 2.0, this latest update has attracted a fair bit of attention as player numbers are up and registrations are increasing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07