Bloodline Champions Huge Content Update
Anyone that has played Funcoms (Age of Conan, Anarchy Online) free to play MOBO title would have probably received an email with details about the recent update, Dawn of Relics. This is the largest content update for Bloodline Champions since launch and includes a new Arena map, a free Bloodline, new matchmaking system and a new progression system.
The progression system adds far more depth to the way you progress through the game, as you level you can use the Medallion and Trait systems to distribute points to certain stats so you can directly effect things like cool downs, damage and health regeneration. Dubbed Bloodline Champions 2.0, this latest update has attracted a fair bit of attention as player numbers are up and registrations are increasing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21