Black Prophecy Update Coming September
In a recent announcement from gaming hub Gamigo, Black Prophecy players were treated with information regarding a large content update coming some time next month in the form of Episode 2: Species War. The main focus of this update is to improve the PvP experience in the game and offer players more interesting ways of fighting each other.
The largest part of this update is the new Warzone system, these are large scale zones that will focus on group vs group PvP. Each group will have access to an Outpost with the main objective of the game to defend your Outpost while trying to take control of your enemies fortifications. Players that participate can expect large experience points bonuses as well as gaining access to unique, Warzone exclusive blueprints.
Gamigo also hinted at possible group powers that will allow members of a group to use a collective ability to help their side in times of struggle, the exact mechanics are currently unknown but we expect to hear more as the update nears release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21