Black Prophecy First Monthly Patch
The first monthly patch for the space action MMOG Black Prophecy has been applied, and apart from numerous performance improvements and bug fixes, it also comes packed with ten brand new missions in the open sectors, designed for players of different levels.
The highlights of this patch include, but are not limited to the following:
– Increased performance in all sectors.
– Bugs related to ship status display have been addressed.
– Ship damage distribution now targets all ship parts evenly.
– Repair kit durability is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts and the amount of points repaired has been increased by higher level kits.
The complete patch log can be read on Black Prophecy‘s Community forum.
Players can expect constant monthly updates which, like this one, not only address pressing issues, but also add to the game’s content.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07