Black Prophecy First Monthly Patch
The first monthly patch for the space action MMOG Black Prophecy has been applied, and apart from numerous performance improvements and bug fixes, it also comes packed with ten brand new missions in the open sectors, designed for players of different levels.
The highlights of this patch include, but are not limited to the following:
- Increased performance in all sectors.
- Bugs related to ship status display have been addressed.
- Ship damage distribution now targets all ship parts evenly.
- Repair kit durability is now distributed evenly to all active ship parts and the amount of points repaired has been increased by higher level kits.
The complete patch log can be read on Black Prophecy‘s Community forum.
Players can expect constant monthly updates which, like this one, not only address pressing issues, but also add to the game’s content.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Tanks Events Invading War Thunder April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32