Big Changes To Final Fantasy XIV’s Crafting & Gathering Features
The official blog for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn was updated earlier today with a brand new post highlighting some of the crafting changes that have been implemented in the eagerly awaiting 2.2 Update. The main changes will impact the Crafting and Gathering features, implementing new recipes, tools and facilities alongside rarer ingredients and new resources in more dangerous locations.
Miners at level 50 will now be able to Quarry for new materials in several zones including Western Thanalan, Middle Le Nosca and Northern Thanalan. Botanists have also been treated to the same improvements with Unspoiled Mature Trees and Unspoiled Vegetation Patches added to most areas of La Noscea.
For a full rundown on all the changes heading to the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn crafting system in the 2.2 Update, check out the official blog post.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21