Battle Royale Has Finally Arrived In Soul Of Guardian
WSGame have been flooding Soul of Guardian with events recently, and it has all been in the build up to one of the most highly anticipated updates of the year, the Battle Royale. The Battle Royale update introduces a new PvP feature to Soul of Guardian, allowing the best of the best from all servers to participate in a fight to the death.
Beginning September 20th, the intense PvP competition will be spread over 6 days beginning with knockout stages, followed by a round of 16 and then the finals. The first rounds will work on a single elimination style until 16 players remain, all of the following rounds will then take place in 5 minute duels using a best of 3 system. The last player left standing at the end of the competition will be named as the PvP Champion of Soul of Guardian and will be rewarded with a Golden Gift Pack.
For more information on Soul of Guardian, check out our summary article.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32