Battle Royale Has Finally Arrived In Soul Of Guardian
WSGame have been flooding Soul of Guardian with events recently, and it has all been in the build up to one of the most highly anticipated updates of the year, the Battle Royale. The Battle Royale update introduces a new PvP feature to Soul of Guardian, allowing the best of the best from all servers to participate in a fight to the death.
Beginning September 20th, the intense PvP competition will be spread over 6 days beginning with knockout stages, followed by a round of 16 and then the finals. The first rounds will work on a single elimination style until 16 players remain, all of the following rounds will then take place in 5 minute duels using a best of 3 system. The last player left standing at the end of the competition will be named as the PvP Champion of Soul of Guardian and will be rewarded with a Golden Gift Pack.
For more information on Soul of Guardian, check out our summary article.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26