Award Winning Indie MMORPG Announces 50 Percent Increase In Content
Winner of the “Best Upcoming Indie Game” on Indie DB, Path of Exile is one of the most anticipated MMO releases at the start of this year and excited players will get chance to jump in sooner than expected. The open beta for Path of Exile will begin on January 23rd, launching Act 3 alongside the beta, which increases current content by 50%.
“We’re excited to have reached the point where we can finally throw open the doors and invite everyone in,” said Chris Wilson, producer for Grinding Gear Games. “We have one of the best and most supportive communities on the Internet, and their input has been invaluable in making Path of Exile what it is. We hope they’ll be delighted with all the new content.”
For more information on this award winning indie MMO, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21