Auto Club Revolution – Iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway Added
Eutechnyx have just announced the content included in the latest update to their adrenaline fueled racing MMO, Auto Club Revolution. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, or more commonly known as “The Brickyard” to racing fans, represents the largest bulk of the new update.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway originally opened just over 100 years ago and is currently the largest sports stadium on the planet, supporting over 400,000 possible spectators. The new track is also home to one of the most historic races in American history, Indianapolis 500. The course itself provides new challenges to Auto Club Revolution players, with the current oval speed record being set at 238mph. Players are going to be pushed to their limits on each of the 13 corners in one of the most difficult courses added to the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07