Atlantica Online Releases Rise of Riederan
Nexus has released a new update for one of the most successful turn-based MMORPG’s on the market, Atlantica Online. The game launched back in 2008 and was a big success straight away, the unique turn-based PvP combat appealed to many gamers and the huge amount of available content kept them hooked.
The amount of content is going to increase again with the release of the latest expansion, Rise of Riederan. It introduces a new cross-server market, a massive economy change that will allow players to exchange goods with others from any server. Also included in the Rise of Riederan is an increase to the level cap, a number of new armor and weapon sets and plenty of Nexus events to keep players happy.
Players can expect an increase to gained exp and returning players with an account inactive for over 60 days will be greeted with a number of premium items and bonuses.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07