Atlantica Online Releases Rise of Riederan
Nexus has released a new update for one of the most successful turn-based MMORPG’s on the market, Atlantica Online. The game launched back in 2008 and was a big success straight away, the unique turn-based PvP combat appealed to many gamers and the huge amount of available content kept them hooked.
The amount of content is going to increase again with the release of the latest expansion, Rise of Riederan. It introduces a new cross-server market, a massive economy change that will allow players to exchange goods with others from any server. Also included in the Rise of Riederan is an increase to the level cap, a number of new armor and weapon sets and plenty of Nexus events to keep players happy.
Players can expect an increase to gained exp and returning players with an account inactive for over 60 days will be greeted with a number of premium items and bonuses.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21