Atlantica Online Releases Rise of Riederan
Nexus has released a new update for one of the most successful turn-based MMORPG’s on the market, Atlantica Online. The game launched back in 2008 and was a big success straight away, the unique turn-based PvP combat appealed to many gamers and the huge amount of available content kept them hooked.
The amount of content is going to increase again with the release of the latest expansion, Rise of Riederan. It introduces a new cross-server market, a massive economy change that will allow players to exchange goods with others from any server. Also included in the Rise of Riederan is an increase to the level cap, a number of new armor and weapon sets and plenty of Nexus events to keep players happy.
Players can expect an increase to gained exp and returning players with an account inactive for over 60 days will be greeted with a number of premium items and bonuses.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Curse Of Icewind Dale Release Date Announced April 17, 2014
- Free Hero Weekend Announced For The Mighty Quest April 17, 2014
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32