APB Reloaded Heading To Russia
It seems like an age since All Points Bulletin originally launched last June, the game has had a series of ups and downs since then, even closing completely for a couple of months. Since then, things are getting better for the citizens of San Paro, and thanks to Gamers First, the population is set to increase yet again.
According to a recent announcement from Innova, a popular partner for developers that wish to reach out to Russia, APB will be heading to the mother land in the near future. Russian players can expect the same treatment current players are getting, the game will be available totally free-to-play and will include all the same subscription benefits if players wish to subscribe.
Many players have already expressed concern as Russia doesn’t have the best reputation in the gaming industry, a number of hacks and cheats have been developed and hosted their, which made a large amount of the community worried about increasing the already harsh cheating problem. Innova are on the ball though, they’ve already promised a stand-alone anti-cheat client, not currently used on the EU and US version of the title. The game is expected to finish Open Beta in the coming months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21