AoC Celebrates 600,000 Players
Converting to a free to play model is no easy task, a number of high-profile games have failed to make the change and even this week, popular developers are announcing game closures due to lack of interest. Age of Conan: Unchained players will be happy to hear that AoC has totally delivered with their addition of a free to play revenue model, Funcom are giving away free items as a celebration for having over 600,000 players check out AoC since the change.
The free premium item comes in the form of the King’s Reward Pack. The pack only contains a variety of potions but it is still very useful and definitley worth logging in to grab. The event will end November 21st and players are asked to use caution when claiming the reward pack as it is limited to 1 per account.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21