AoC Celebrates 600,000 Players
Converting to a free to play model is no easy task, a number of high-profile games have failed to make the change and even this week, popular developers are announcing game closures due to lack of interest. Age of Conan: Unchained players will be happy to hear that AoC has totally delivered with their addition of a free to play revenue model, Funcom are giving away free items as a celebration for having over 600,000 players check out AoC since the change.
The free premium item comes in the form of the King’s Reward Pack. The pack only contains a variety of potions but it is still very useful and definitley worth logging in to grab. The event will end November 21st and players are asked to use caution when claiming the reward pack as it is limited to 1 per account.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19