AoC Celebrates 600,000 Players
Converting to a free to play model is no easy task, a number of high-profile games have failed to make the change and even this week, popular developers are announcing game closures due to lack of interest. Age of Conan: Unchained players will be happy to hear that AoC has totally delivered with their addition of a free to play revenue model, Funcom are giving away free items as a celebration for having over 600,000 players check out AoC since the change.
The free premium item comes in the form of the King’s Reward Pack. The pack only contains a variety of potions but it is still very useful and definitley worth logging in to grab. The event will end November 21st and players are asked to use caution when claiming the reward pack as it is limited to 1 per account.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22