Another Large Update For Eden Eternal
Aeria Games’ Eden Eternal is quickly becoming one of the most expansive MMORPG titles since its release in 2010, the game has already had several large content updates and Aeria Games are making 2012 no different, introducing yet even more features to one of the most in-depth free to play titles of 2011.
This latest update introduces the Samurai class into the game, a class that specializes in close quarters combat DPS, using several damaging abilities and buffs. This addition brings the available class list to a staggering 17 classes. Other content in the update also includes the highly anticipated Monster Arena, a new instance that allows players to control their favorite dungeon boss monsters and fight against others in intense PvP combat.
They have also added 2 new end-game instances for players level 60, featuring new challenges, boss fights and a large amount of new, high-quality equipment for your character.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Round The Clock Alpha Returns For Fornite August 25, 2015
- ArcheAge Celebrating First Anniversary August 25, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07