Another Big Update For Eden Eternal
Eden Eternal is quickly becoming one of the most updated MMO titles on the market, having already released a number of major updates developers Aeria Games have just released yet another big update.
The latest update to Eden Eternal introduces 2 new races, Ursun and Halfkin as well as a new racial craft for each. The Ursuns racial craft allows them to craft Glyphs into gear, adding class specific buffs and enchantments, something that’s sure to be in high demand. Other features in the update include an extra 2 character slots, Legendary Achievements and the highly anticipated Alpaca Tokens.
The new Alpaca Tokens allows players to earn item-mall rewards in-game by completing difficult challenges and killing a very large amount of monsters. Although it would be very time consuming to gather enough Alpaca Tokens to purchase some of the really rare stuff, it’s still nice to see developers giving free players a chance at the more expensive item-mall items.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EverQuest Next: Have Your Say On Grouping December 5, 2013
- Runescape Community Raising Cash For Charity December 4, 2013
- Path Of Exile Celebrates 4 Million Registered Users December 3, 2013
- Guild Wars 2 Discount Sale December 3, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06