Alpha 6.3 Patch Now Available In 7 Days To Die
The Fun Pimps today released and update to the Alpha 6 version of the popular zombie survival MMO, 7 Days to Die. The patch, announced on the official website, is now available to all players that opt in using the Steam Beta testing option within the Steam client. The patch is mostly aimed at changing a variety of the loot tables within the game but it also makes some nice improvements for server owners, including changes to both IP and Port fields.
It’s not quite the content-filled update many hope for during an alpha phase, but it’s great to see the developers working hard and pumping out updates on a regular basis. For more information on the individual changes in this weeks 7 Days to Die patch you can view the patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07