Alpha 6.3 Patch Now Available In 7 Days To Die
The Fun Pimps today released and update to the Alpha 6 version of the popular zombie survival MMO, 7 Days to Die. The patch, announced on the official website, is now available to all players that opt in using the Steam Beta testing option within the Steam client. The patch is mostly aimed at changing a variety of the loot tables within the game but it also makes some nice improvements for server owners, including changes to both IP and Port fields.
It’s not quite the content-filled update many hope for during an alpha phase, but it’s great to see the developers working hard and pumping out updates on a regular basis. For more information on the individual changes in this weeks 7 Days to Die patch you can view the patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07