Alpha 6.3 Patch Now Available In 7 Days To Die
The Fun Pimps today released and update to the Alpha 6 version of the popular zombie survival MMO, 7 Days to Die. The patch, announced on the official website, is now available to all players that opt in using the Steam Beta testing option within the Steam client. The patch is mostly aimed at changing a variety of the loot tables within the game but it also makes some nice improvements for server owners, including changes to both IP and Port fields.
It’s not quite the content-filled update many hope for during an alpha phase, but it’s great to see the developers working hard and pumping out updates on a regular basis. For more information on the individual changes in this weeks 7 Days to Die patch you can view the patch notes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32