Allods Online Official Launch
Allods Online, the free-to-play MMORPG published by gPotato, is transitioning from its beta stage to an officially launched fully developed product on May 11th, 2011. The date will also mark the release of the game’s forth Volume, Astral Odisey, which will expand the Allods universe by two new zones, it will add new game content and also raise the level cap to 47.
To thank the players that participated in the Allods beta effort the gPotato Allods Online Team has prepared a special reward for all those who have reached level 30 before the game’s launch: an eye-catching Halo buff. In addition, all players of level 35 of higher that logged into the game at least once in the month prior to the game’s launch will receive an extra shoulder award.
For more information about Allods Online make sure to visit the game’s official site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07