Allods Online Official Launch
Allods Online, the free-to-play MMORPG published by gPotato, is transitioning from its beta stage to an officially launched fully developed product on May 11th, 2011. The date will also mark the release of the game’s forth Volume, Astral Odisey, which will expand the Allods universe by two new zones, it will add new game content and also raise the level cap to 47.
To thank the players that participated in the Allods beta effort the gPotato Allods Online Team has prepared a special reward for all those who have reached level 30 before the game’s launch: an eye-catching Halo buff. In addition, all players of level 35 of higher that logged into the game at least once in the month prior to the game’s launch will receive an extra shoulder award.
For more information about Allods Online make sure to visit the game’s official site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Defiance Player To Be Immortalized In Syfy TV Series June 20, 2013
- New Costumes Introduced In Marvel Heroes June 20, 2013
- The War Z Now Known As Infestation: Survivor Stories June 20, 2013
- New Creative Director For Transformers Universe June 20, 2013
- Could Monster Hunter Online Put The Wii U Back In The Race? 2013-06-20 10:04:19