Allods Online Official Launch
Allods Online, the free-to-play MMORPG published by gPotato, is transitioning from its beta stage to an officially launched fully developed product on May 11th, 2011. The date will also mark the release of the game’s forth Volume, Astral Odisey, which will expand the Allods universe by two new zones, it will add new game content and also raise the level cap to 47.
To thank the players that participated in the Allods beta effort the gPotato Allods Online Team has prepared a special reward for all those who have reached level 30 before the game’s launch: an eye-catching Halo buff. In addition, all players of level 35 of higher that logged into the game at least once in the month prior to the game’s launch will receive an extra shoulder award.
For more information about Allods Online make sure to visit the game’s official site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21