Aion Celebrates Second Anniversary
As Aion draws near to its second anniversary, developers NCSoft published details on upcoming events as well as some juicy information on the next content update planned for next month. As well as giving returning players a chance to reactivate their account for free, the developers announced other details on new PvP game modes and a massive boss fight that is said to be in the 2.7 update.
Players will be able to enjoy deathmatch style 1v1 PvP as well as a new free-for-all mode, exact player numbers of the FFA mode has not yet been released. The newest PvE content will allow up to 48 players to test their wits against a new epic boss inside an instance that would give some of WoW’s hardest PvE content a run for its money.
Developer hosted events will also be taking place during the anniversary celebrations which will run from the 22nd September through to October 2nd.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29