Age Of Wulin Item Sells For $16,000
Many MMORPG gamers are familiar with the term pay to win, games that allow players to purchase over-powered items or buffs in order to give them a huge advantage however one Korean gamer took this to the next level, and beyond.
The gamer spent a huge $16,000 on an in-game sword for Age of Wulin, a popular free to play, oriental style MMORPG that is currently still in its initial beta phase. Two other gamers also spent over $4,000 collectively on cosmetic sword sheaths that have no actual positive effect whatsoever.
This would be questionable for even the most popular of MMO games but to do it for a game still in beta? I would hate to be that guy if the game doesn’t perform well or closes early…
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21