Age Of Wulin Item Sells For $16,000
Many MMORPG gamers are familiar with the term pay to win, games that allow players to purchase over-powered items or buffs in order to give them a huge advantage however one Korean gamer took this to the next level, and beyond.
The gamer spent a huge $16,000 on an in-game sword for Age of Wulin, a popular free to play, oriental style MMORPG that is currently still in its initial beta phase. Two other gamers also spent over $4,000 collectively on cosmetic sword sheaths that have no actual positive effect whatsoever.
This would be questionable for even the most popular of MMO games but to do it for a game still in beta? I would hate to be that guy if the game doesn’t perform well or closes early…
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07