Age Of Wulin Item Sells For $16,000
Many MMORPG gamers are familiar with the term pay to win, games that allow players to purchase over-powered items or buffs in order to give them a huge advantage however one Korean gamer took this to the next level, and beyond.
The gamer spent a huge $16,000 on an in-game sword for Age of Wulin, a popular free to play, oriental style MMORPG that is currently still in its initial beta phase. Two other gamers also spent over $4,000 collectively on cosmetic sword sheaths that have no actual positive effect whatsoever.
This would be questionable for even the most popular of MMO games but to do it for a game still in beta? I would hate to be that guy if the game doesn’t perform well or closes early…
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32