Age of Wulin Enters Closed Beta
Age of Wulin is the latest MMORPG title from gPotato, publishers of popular MMO games such as Allods and Luna Online. Age of Wulin entered the start of its closed beta phase on Friday, offering players that obtained keys late last month, the first glimpse of their latest oriental, martial arts themed MMO.
Although gPotato have released minimal information on the title, one of the most published aspects of the game is the skill-based progression system. Unlike most MMORPG titles, AoW won’t force players to select a class or be restricted to a certain ability list, instead the game offers complete freedom when advancing your character allowing you to create your own, unique builds.
The game is expected to go into open-beta towards the end of the year with an expected release date of Q1 2012.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32