Age of Wulin Enters Closed Beta
Age of Wulin is the latest MMORPG title from gPotato, publishers of popular MMO games such as Allods and Luna Online. Age of Wulin entered the start of its closed beta phase on Friday, offering players that obtained keys late last month, the first glimpse of their latest oriental, martial arts themed MMO.
Although gPotato have released minimal information on the title, one of the most published aspects of the game is the skill-based progression system. Unlike most MMORPG titles, AoW won’t force players to select a class or be restricted to a certain ability list, instead the game offers complete freedom when advancing your character allowing you to create your own, unique builds.
The game is expected to go into open-beta towards the end of the year with an expected release date of Q1 2012.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21