Age of Conan: Unchained
Formerly known as Age of Conan Unrated, Unchained was released earlier this month finally giving players the chance to explore the wonderful world of Hyboria for free!
It’s common to see players complain when a patch or update is late but to release it earlier than anyone really expected caught many gamers by surprise and even added to the hype of this highly anticipated update for one of the most adult orientated MMORPG games on the market.
The new update includes a free 2 play model revolving around a typical F2P style micro-transaction item mall, giving player’s limited access to the game while avoiding a subscription fee.
The game offers a total of 12 unique classes however Free to play users are limited to only 4. The class list is as follows:
Herald of Xotli
Priest of Mitra
Tempest of Set
As well as introducing the Free to Play model, the Unchained update also added a new vanity tab (Similar to the LOTRO costume system) and two solo instances in the form of “The Breach” and “The Forgotten City”.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22