Aeria Games Announce Waren Story Closed Beta
Aeria Games, publishers of popular MMORPG titles such as Repulse, Golden Age and Eden Eternal, have just announced the beginning of the closed beta for their latest MMORPG project, Waren Story. Waren Story is a medieval themed, free to play MMORPG game that will have a heavy focus on PvP content as well as hundreds of quests and other PvE activities.
According to Lucas Gunn, developer of Waren Story, the game includes a unique combat system that sets it apart from other MMORPG games. He also said the game features some of the most complex combat animations ever seen in a free to play title. Aeria Games are one of the most successful free to play MMORPG portals on the internet, with a huge arsenal of games at their disposal, they’re no strangers to launching new titles.
The MMORPG scene is crying out for something new, could Waren Story be the remedy to boring combat that has plagued the genre for so long?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32