Aeria Games Announce Waren Story Closed Beta
Aeria Games, publishers of popular MMORPG titles such as Repulse, Golden Age and Eden Eternal, have just announced the beginning of the closed beta for their latest MMORPG project, Waren Story. Waren Story is a medieval themed, free to play MMORPG game that will have a heavy focus on PvP content as well as hundreds of quests and other PvE activities.
According to Lucas Gunn, developer of Waren Story, the game includes a unique combat system that sets it apart from other MMORPG games. He also said the game features some of the most complex combat animations ever seen in a free to play title. Aeria Games are one of the most successful free to play MMORPG portals on the internet, with a huge arsenal of games at their disposal, they’re no strangers to launching new titles.
The MMORPG scene is crying out for something new, could Waren Story be the remedy to boring combat that has plagued the genre for so long?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26