Aeria Games Announce New MMOFPS
Aeria Games have released new information on their upcoming sci-fi MMO shooter, Repulse. Players will be able to participate in intense PvP battles in up to 16 man games, including 9 different game mode variations. Repulse also offers an immersive story experience where humans have to colonize a new world to survive
The game will also feature a free class list, with players being able to switch between playable classes during matches. Other features include an enhanced Jupiter EX Engine, and a number of yet-to-be announced features that are said to be exclusive to the game.
The beta is scheduled to start Q1 2012 so expect more announcements on Repulse in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21