Aeria Games Announce New MMOFPS
Aeria Games have released new information on their upcoming sci-fi MMO shooter, Repulse. Players will be able to participate in intense PvP battles in up to 16 man games, including 9 different game mode variations. Repulse also offers an immersive story experience where humans have to colonize a new world to survive
The game will also feature a free class list, with players being able to switch between playable classes during matches. Other features include an enhanced Jupiter EX Engine, and a number of yet-to-be announced features that are said to be exclusive to the game.
The beta is scheduled to start Q1 2012 so expect more announcements on Repulse in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29