Aeria Games Announce New MMOFPS
Aeria Games have released new information on their upcoming sci-fi MMO shooter, Repulse. Players will be able to participate in intense PvP battles in up to 16 man games, including 9 different game mode variations. Repulse also offers an immersive story experience where humans have to colonize a new world to survive
The game will also feature a free class list, with players being able to switch between playable classes during matches. Other features include an enhanced Jupiter EX Engine, and a number of yet-to-be announced features that are said to be exclusive to the game.
The beta is scheduled to start Q1 2012 so expect more announcements on Repulse in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32