Aeria Games Announce New MMOFPS
Aeria Games have released new information on their upcoming sci-fi MMO shooter, Repulse. Players will be able to participate in intense PvP battles in up to 16 man games, including 9 different game mode variations. Repulse also offers an immersive story experience where humans have to colonize a new world to survive
The game will also feature a free class list, with players being able to switch between playable classes during matches. Other features include an enhanced Jupiter EX Engine, and a number of yet-to-be announced features that are said to be exclusive to the game.
The beta is scheduled to start Q1 2012 so expect more announcements on Repulse in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26