Aeria Games Announce New MMOFPS
Aeria Games have released new information on their upcoming sci-fi MMO shooter, Repulse. Players will be able to participate in intense PvP battles in up to 16 man games, including 9 different game mode variations. Repulse also offers an immersive story experience where humans have to colonize a new world to survive
The game will also feature a free class list, with players being able to switch between playable classes during matches. Other features include an enhanced Jupiter EX Engine, and a number of yet-to-be announced features that are said to be exclusive to the game.
The beta is scheduled to start Q1 2012 so expect more announcements on Repulse in coming weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22