Aeria Games Announce New Features For Upcoming MMOFPS, Born To Fire
Aeria Games recently announced their next MMO project in the form of MMOFPS shooter, Born to Fire. Today they have announced that the full Born to Fire website is now live and features an exciting array of information for the upcoming MMORPG.
Born of Fire is shaping up to be the next generation of competitive MMOFPS gaming, supporting features such as spectator and window mode, as well as the ability to watch and record replays. Replays can be saved in a simple .AVI format, allowing players to share their best kills with any of their friends.
Plenty of other features can be discovered at the official Born to Fire website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Revenge Of The Battle-Cars Arrives For Rocket League October 14, 2015
- Destiny Welcomes Micro-Transactions October 14, 2015
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29