Aeria Games Announce New Features For Upcoming MMOFPS, Born To Fire
Aeria Games recently announced their next MMO project in the form of MMOFPS shooter, Born to Fire. Today they have announced that the full Born to Fire website is now live and features an exciting array of information for the upcoming MMORPG.
Born of Fire is shaping up to be the next generation of competitive MMOFPS gaming, supporting features such as spectator and window mode, as well as the ability to watch and record replays. Replays can be saved in a simple .AVI format, allowing players to share their best kills with any of their friends.
Plenty of other features can be discovered at the official Born to Fire website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19