Aeria Games Announce New Features For Upcoming MMOFPS, Born To Fire
Aeria Games recently announced their next MMO project in the form of MMOFPS shooter, Born to Fire. Today they have announced that the full Born to Fire website is now live and features an exciting array of information for the upcoming MMORPG.
Born of Fire is shaping up to be the next generation of competitive MMOFPS gaming, supporting features such as spectator and window mode, as well as the ability to watch and record replays. Replays can be saved in a simple .AVI format, allowing players to share their best kills with any of their friends.
Plenty of other features can be discovered at the official Born to Fire website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21