Aeria Games Announce New Browser MMORPG, Starlight Story
Aeria Games, a leading publisher of free to play online titles, have just announced the latest game to join their ever expanding arsenal, Starlight Story. Adventurers will follow an intricate story as they battle to save a dying planet, being stripped of natural resources until its death is unavoidable.
One of the most discussed features announced for Starlight Story is the Superstar Transformations. This unique ability allows players to assume the form of previously defeated bosses, giving them a huge increase in stats, as well as a pretty jazzy new appearance. PEts will also play a heavy aspect in the game, and they also have access to the Superstar Transformation system.
Interested players can check out the official website for more information here.
If you’re looking to play free RPG games online while you wait for the release of Starlight Story, check our huge database of over 400 MMO games!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22