Aeria Games Announce New Browser MMORPG, Starlight Story
Aeria Games, a leading publisher of free to play online titles, have just announced the latest game to join their ever expanding arsenal, Starlight Story. Adventurers will follow an intricate story as they battle to save a dying planet, being stripped of natural resources until its death is unavoidable.
One of the most discussed features announced for Starlight Story is the Superstar Transformations. This unique ability allows players to assume the form of previously defeated bosses, giving them a huge increase in stats, as well as a pretty jazzy new appearance. PEts will also play a heavy aspect in the game, and they also have access to the Superstar Transformation system.
Interested players can check out the official website for more information here.
If you’re looking to play free RPG games online while you wait for the release of Starlight Story, check our huge database of over 400 MMO games!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21