4Story Content Update To Address PvP Issues
In a recent announcement from 4Story publishers Zemi Interactive, details were released about the recently announced content update for the popular free to play MMORPG. The game has been plagued with balance issues for some time, frustrating the PvP player-base and defeating any real chance of balanced player versus player content. Although not the only feature of the upcoming patch, 4Story developers said it was the main focus of the update as they’ve made huge changes to every class to make sure the battlefield is as even as possible.
As well as the various class fixes, the new patch will also introduce various new hairstyles for characters and a large adjustment to the crafting system. Most players find the original crafting system to be slow and tedious, making it such a time sync that only the hardcore players could really progress. The new system will involve a lot less materials for your recipes, meaning you can craft more items for fewer resources, creating a fine balance between a casual and hardcore crafting system.
The update is expected to go live later this fall and will be available free to all players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : PvP Level Cap Increase April 25, 2014
- Co-Op Deathmatch Arrives For Hawken Players April 25, 2014
- Black Gold Online Closed Beta Dated April 25, 2014
- OP Productions Look Back At A Year Of Infestation: Survivor Stories April 24, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32