4Story Content Update To Address PvP Issues
In a recent announcement from 4Story publishers Zemi Interactive, details were released about the recently announced content update for the popular free to play MMORPG. The game has been plagued with balance issues for some time, frustrating the PvP player-base and defeating any real chance of balanced player versus player content. Although not the only feature of the upcoming patch, 4Story developers said it was the main focus of the update as they’ve made huge changes to every class to make sure the battlefield is as even as possible.
As well as the various class fixes, the new patch will also introduce various new hairstyles for characters and a large adjustment to the crafting system. Most players find the original crafting system to be slow and tedious, making it such a time sync that only the hardcore players could really progress. The new system will involve a lot less materials for your recipes, meaning you can craft more items for fewer resources, creating a fine balance between a casual and hardcore crafting system.
The update is expected to go live later this fall and will be available free to all players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19