38 Studios Collapses And Takes Kingdoms Of Amalur MMO With It
It seems like a new company or game is announced and then destroyed on a weekly basis in the MMO world, and the latest victim is 38 Studios, developers of Kingdoms of Amalur. According to reports the company were unable to make a payment to Rhode Island to return an investment made when the company moved there last year. Reports appeared everywhere with industry critics saying 38 Studios is sure to go down the pan. However, somehow they were able to make the payment and not have to sell their assets to Rhode Island.
Although that was short lived as the payment didn’t leave them enough money in the coffers to pay their staff, durp. Information regarding the Kingdoms of Amalur MMO is slim, we’re not even sure if it will be a free MMORPG game or a premium one, but this latest news suggests we’ll never find out. So if you’re looking to play free RPG games online, I probably wouldn’t hold out for a Kingdoms of Amalur MMO.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29