38 Studios Collapses And Takes Kingdoms Of Amalur MMO With It
It seems like a new company or game is announced and then destroyed on a weekly basis in the MMO world, and the latest victim is 38 Studios, developers of Kingdoms of Amalur. According to reports the company were unable to make a payment to Rhode Island to return an investment made when the company moved there last year. Reports appeared everywhere with industry critics saying 38 Studios is sure to go down the pan. However, somehow they were able to make the payment and not have to sell their assets to Rhode Island.
Although that was short lived as the payment didn’t leave them enough money in the coffers to pay their staff, durp. Information regarding the Kingdoms of Amalur MMO is slim, we’re not even sure if it will be a free MMORPG game or a premium one, but this latest news suggests we’ll never find out. So if you’re looking to play free RPG games online, I probably wouldn’t hold out for a Kingdoms of Amalur MMO.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22