24 Man PvP Now Available In MechWarrior Online
Exciting times lay ahead for fans of the MechWarrior franchise as a number of exciting updates arrive for the critically acclaimed action MMO, MechWarrior Online. One of the most exciting features included in the latest update to the popular MMO game is the introduction of a brand new PvP mode that supports up to 24 players in intense 12v12 competitive action.
The latest update also includes the addition of a brand new mech, the Golden Boy, and a change to the current reward system used for first-match wins. Players can now get double experience points for their first-match win of the day, adding even more incentive to log in and experience the thrill of MechWarrior Online. Check out the new reveal trailer below for some footage of the new mech and game mode.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29