Why League Of Legend Players Are Spoilt
It only took a brief look at the League of Legends forums on Sunday to realize the pure amount of hatred some of the player-base have for the developers, Riot Games. Sure, the popular US server was down for the majority of the day, but it’s not like League of Legends suffers from any serious issues when compared to other free online games.
Many people play MMO titles that are updated a few times a year, some that haven’t been updated in over two years, yet the League of Legends community are up in arms over a short bit of unscheduled downtime on their highly supported MOBA title. League of Legends currently has 99 available champions, dwarfing even Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes, Bloodline Champions and Realm of the Titans combined and it wasn’t too long ago that Riot Games launched a complete graphical overhaul of Summoners Rift, the most popular map on the game.
So what more do you League of Legends players want? Downtime on Father’s Day isn’t the worst thing they could possibly do. Do you think it’s mainly down to the delays of the Pulsefire Ezreal? Or maybe people are just anticipating the release of the fabled 100th Champion? Leave your comments below
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29